Panasonic 2020 Product Release
Panasonic is an established industry leader because they continue to innovate while giving the utmost attention to the smallest details. With NAB and other large trade-shows canceled, Panasonic took it upon themselves to launch their newest Professional A/V products and they did not disappoint.
A handful of new products were recently introduced into their already dominant line-up of equipment. Here are some highlights.
- AW-UE100 4K NDI Professional PTZ Camera
- Supports high bandwidth NDI for low latency transmission of high-quality 4K 60p video, and SRT for high-quality and stable transmission, and also compatible with 12G-SDI output for use in a wide range of situations, from live streaming of events to studio production.
- KAIROS Next Generation IT/IP Centric Live Video Processing Platform
- IT/IP Platform “KAIROS” achieves higher performance by fully utilizing the power and flexibility of its CPU and GPU, balancing total processing load without the configuration constraints of traditional hardware-based systems. KAIROS offers unrestricted flexibility of input, output, and operation for the efficient production of expressive live videos.
- AK-HC3900 HD HDR Studio Camera
- The AK-HC3900 studio camera is designed for broadcasting live events and is equipped with a large sensor for high sensitivity and video quality. By combining it with the new AK-HCU250 Camera Control Unit (CCU) and AK-HRP250 Remote Operation Panel (ROP), it is possible to construct a long-distance optical fiber transmission studio camera system at a low cost.
Check the link below to watch their virtual event and learn more about these awesome products!