About Nelco Media
After 30 years in the television industry, Philip Nelson stepped out of his role as an executive at NewTek to start Nelco Media. Founded in 2017, Nelco Media provides a 360-degree approach to live video workflows. While many resellers simply "sell boxes," Nelco instead focuses on service. Nelco Media prides itself on supporting its customers before, during, and after the sale. Nelco Media is a one-stop-shop where clients can purchase equipment, acquire engineering knowledge, get installation help, and book in-person product training.
In only three years Nelco has achieved an impressive amount of success. With customers ranging from local schools and churches to the NBA, Criss Angel, and St. John's University, no job is too big or small. From full studio build-outs to simple camera upgrades, Nelco Media would be happy to help you tackle your next audio/visual project.
1. We will always do our best to understand our customer’s requirements and act in our customer’s best interests.
2. We will be great to work with.
3. Nelco Media will stand behind the technologies and workflows that we offer.
4. We will treat the competition with respect.
5. Nelco Media will run through brick walls to make sure our workflows are “right.”
6. We will apologize with positive action if we make a mistake.