Nelco Media Job Description
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: President
Direct Reports: None
Support Nelco Media in daily administrative duties including but not limited to coordinating event communication/planning, order entry, customer communications and general schedule wrangling. This is a Regular Part Time position working approximately 20 hours per week. Hours would be from 10am to 2pm. Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
• Wrangle the uncontrollable schedule of Nelco Media’s president
• Light bookkeeping
• Support company events as necessary
• Assist with coordination of customer training events
• Support Nelco Media sales team by assisting and generating sales leads from existing database, advertising, trade shows and industry events
• Assist with order and purchase order entry
• Understand all Nelco Media products and services
• Other administrative duties may be assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Playing a musical instrument is a plus as we just may be forming a company band!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Experience with computer applications including word processing, database management and communication applications are necessary.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
To apply, send resume and cover letter explaining why you would be amazing for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org